- I had no idea this piece would be an abstract.
- The fun of the colors and details took over and this is what showed up on the paper.
- Some of the fun is experiencing the part of me come to life that vanished when someone told me:
- Trees aren't pink
- mountains are not that pointy
- this is how to draw a flower
In those moments of someone thinking they knew what I was suppose to do with my art, my innocence and freedom vanished. I am loving getting it back. It has a feeling of vitality and endless possibilities.
( I am not sure how I got those dots to the left of my words... so i am not sure how to remove them)