Jan 3, 2016

Daily Book or Evening Sketches


recently i was considering
: daily sketchbooks
i have called these drawings: evening sketches
but have not done them daily
so i pulled out a sketchbook Marta gave me 4 years ago.

for: daily sketches


Some might reflect my life, as a written journal might. 
Though maybe not......
snowflakes have been falling and the lady above is wearing mittens....

Below a snowflake photo i took on the first day of our new year:


wishing you a magical 2016!
~
*

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you Sarah, it is a bit scary showing the inside of my sketchbook. but..... i love glimpses of other people's sketchbooks.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful art and LOVE the snow-flake picure. Happy New Year, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea, I can't even draw monthy, schedules are hard to keep sometimes.

    these are lovely. have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, daily promises to oneself can be hard to keep. if i don't i am fine with that, but if i do i think i will be quite happy about it.

      Delete
  4. you're brave! Love what you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sketches make me smile. I'm itching to get back into it!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely of you to drop by! I love hearing from you~